Etude House - Wonder Pore Freshner

The first time I bought this product, I did cause of all the rave reviews on the internet and despite the fact that I was a bit skeptical. I thought that it was a product clearly targeted toward teenagers and well, as young as I may feel, I'm not a teenager anymore. However, since I have combination skin with my T-zone on the quite oily side, I decided to give it a try. And it worked wonders! No surprise they named it Wonder Pore.


It does exactly the job that it's designed for, it controls sebum really effectively and tightens pores, leaving a sense of freshness. Those two effects are very noticeable even from the first few times I used it. Then, to a lesser extent, it makes skin feel smoother and appear brighter. It isn't deeply moisturizing but it's a toner after all and it will definitely not let the skin feeling dry. 

It must contain a fair amount of alcohol (it's right up there in the ingredients' list), so I'm not sure it will be good for too sensitive skin types.There is also a quite strong smell of alcohol when you apply the toner, which might put some people off. I must admit I actually like it, I think I'm weird about that. But it makes my face feel so cool and fresh, a sense that I love especially during hot summer days.


I've been using it for about a year now and when I finish a bottle, I might try another toner that seems more age-appropriate. I've discovered plenty good toners but I always find myself going back to this one. What I've been doing lately is, use the Wonder Pore Freshner in my morning routine and more moisturizing toners in the evening. So, I don't get too much alcohol on my skin, but I still get good sebum control during the day.

This toner is very popular, so chances are many of you have tried it. Let me know what you think!



0 comments:

Post a Comment