Bourjois Happy Light Serum & Healthy Mix Foundation



Primers are definitely amongst my favorite beauty products, I love trying out different textures. So the last time I visited feelunique.com, I couldn't resist adding this primer to my collection.


Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer promises radiant, moisturized complexion and it definitely applies to those. It has a soft pink color, a fruity scent and it resembles to a moisturizer. It gives a subtle glow to the complexion while moisturizing the skin which results to my make up being applied way easier and smoother. There is also the matte version for those with oily or combination skin type (luminous is more suited for those with normal or dry skin) though I have normal to combination skin and I didn't notice any shine throughout the day. I feel like this is a very summery primer.

The glass bottle has a pump which is essential to me and it is very practical, the only thing you need to be careful with it since it is obviously fragile.

And since we're talking about Bourjois I thought I'd say a few words about the foundation I've been using a couple of months now which is Healthy Mix. As far as the packaging, the concept is the same as the primer which I prefer to plastic. Like I said before it's more fragile but gives the illusion of luxury which I like.

L-R: Primer, Foundation


It has a delightful, fruity scent which is explained by the fact that among its ingredients we find 3 fruits: apple (for radiance), melon (for moisture) and apricot (for youthful appearance). I usually apply it with my Radiant sponge and it covers up imperfections while evening out my complexion without the final result looking cakey or heavy. I bought the lightest shade there is which is Νο 51 (light vanilla) which I found so relieving since it is kind of difficult to find the perfect shade being all pale and stuff. Usually the lightest shades that are available here in Greece are a tad darker than what I need which honestly I can't understand (for example Maybelline's Fit Me in No 115 is not available here)

As for how long it lasts, I would say it is pretty long lasting. Of course, not 16 hours like it claims but it does last long and it fades evenly and without causing any weird shine.

So have you tried any of these products?



2 comments:

  1. Do you like the Foundation? Did she cover up good?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like it a lot! It has medium coverage but it's definetely buildable, plus it doesn't look cakey! :)

      Delete