Coastal Scents Shadow Pots


Usually it goes like this: a lot of people, inclunding myself sometimes, when they see a product that is not only not pricey but also cheap instantly assume it's not good quality. I like to think that there are many exceptions to the rule out there. I have read a ton of good reviews about Coastal Scents' Shadow Pots so I decided to check them out and I'm really glad I did because I was blown away!



First off, there are so many different shades it's impossible not to find what you're looking for. Honestly it was so hard not to get them all but I wanted to see how they'd perform anyways so I ended up getting  only 6 eyeshadows.

When I tried them out for the very first time I so regretted it I didn't get more. They are amazing, very pigmented, they blend well and they do last a long time on me. And they are only 1,95$ each which is crazy but there's more. If you score a sale you can find them for 0,99$!
The pots are 1,5g and you can buy a palette to fit them in.

Now let me show you the ones I got: 

Oktoberfest: it's a warm orange-brown shade, actually one of the most popural and a total must have. If you are able to get your hands on this don't miss out. (matte)



Copper Pot: warm copper shade which I think is flattering to every eye colour (shimmer)



Dark Golden Olive: a dark olive green shade with golden hues (shimmer)
http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/eyes/pressed-shadow/hp-me01.html



Deep Cantaloupe: intense orange colour with golden shimmer (shimmer)


Sage Sensation: golden-green shade (shimmer)


Caramelized: rich bronze-copper shade which is very similar to the Copper Pot I showed you before (shimmer)


L-R: Dark Golden Olive,Oktoberfest,Copper Pot,Sage Sensation,Deep Cantaloupe,Caramelized


They also sent me a sample with 4 shades:

Cinnabar Rose: bright fuschia shade (matte)

Light Taupe: cool toned brown colour which can be used as contouring (matte)

Burnt Umber: dark warm brown

Midnight Blue: dark navy blue shade (matte)



Overall, i'm really impressed by the quality and i'm definetely going back to get more colours. Have you tried them? What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment