Nature Republic - Botanical Hyper Liner

My favorite eyeliner at the moment, was actually a gift from my beloved - anything Korean - obsessed sister and since she gave it to me a few months ago I've been using it non stop. I also bought myself another two so I will never run out of it. This is how much I love it!

It is an eyeliner pen, glides on really smoothly and it is very pigmented. Not to mention it stays in place until you remove it (last night I was feeling incredibly tired so I went to bed without taking my makeup off - i'm not proud and I don't recommend it at all - but when I woke up in the morning it was still on, like I had applied it a few minutes ago). Even if you feel you're not an expert at applying eyeliner, this one is so easy to use. You will be able to achieve any look you want, whether it is a thin line, a winged line, a thicker one, whatever you want this eyeliner has you covered.

And just to add a few words about the Korean brand Nature Republic, the company promotes the power of nature. Although their products are not a 100% organic, they use many natural ingredients such as aloe vera, african shea butter and hawaiian ibiscus amongst others.

So yeah, this is my go to eyeliner! Which one is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment