Mizon Original Skin Energy Peptide 500 Serum

So, first things first! What are peptides and why are they good for our skin? Peptides are like mini proteins that activate our skin cells in order to produce more collagen and heal damaged areas. This means peptides are very efficient in wrinkle improvement and prevention and lately, they are as highly regarded for their anti-aging properties as much as antioxidants are.


I immediately bought this product after looking at its ingredients. It contains Copper Tripeptide-1, which is a very strong peptide, beta glucan, a natural ingredient that is known to promote  youthful looking skin and four more different peptides. All in all, it consists of 45% peptides, pretty amazing for its price. It also contains castor oil, which trust me,  even on its own can work miracles for your skin (and hair, but that's another story).

The consistency of the serum is very watery, so a few drops will cover your entire face. This way one bottle will last you for about 4 months, which makes the product very affordable, especially considering all these high-end serums on the market (which most of the times do nothing really).
Even though the serum is absorbed very quickly, I prefer using it at night so that my skin can fully benefit. And since it feels very light, I apply my moisturizer over it. It does get a little sticky the moment you apply it but the feeling goes away within seconds.

If you use it regularly, you will definitely get good results, as I have. Your skin will feel quite hydrated and super smooth and soft. You should also notice an improvement to new, fine lines, especially in the under eye area. However, I'm not so confident that it'll make any difference for deeper lines. But since I don't have those yet, I cannot really tell.


I bought this serum along with the Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 and I can't wait to try it after getting all these results from the Peptide 500. Hopefully, it won't be too long till the review!

0 comments:

Post a Comment