Etude House - Woo Baby Lip Plumper


Full, juicy lips have always been a sign of femininity and seem to be a thing right now. Fortunately for all the unlucky girls out there, including myself, who don't have pouty lips there are a lot of ways to fake it. Woo Baby Lip Plumper by Etude House - one of the most playful, korean brands I have come across so far- promises full, juicy lips so it had to made it to my list of products I wanted definetely to try out.


It has a silicon tip and you apply it just like you would apply your lipgloss, emphasizing it to the center of your lips. When you first apply it you feel a tickle which is not uncomfortable though and it has a minty scent which lasts. It is not sticky and it doesn't bother me like other plumpers i've used. It can be worn by itself (the one that I got is the clear one but you can also find it in a glittery pink colour) or on top of your favorite lipstick for a better result. I like this one because it gives your lips a pouty look but not over the top and it looks natural. Also the effect lasts for a pretty long time, I wish it gave though just a bit better results. This is perfect for an everyday use but if you want something more dramatic then you should look for something else.


It comes in a small bottle (7 g) so I keep this in my purse and re apply it during the day, whenever I feel I need this or whenever I feel I need a pop of fresh air actually. The minty scent is amazing, especially during the summer is very refreshing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment