Mac Favorites


My love for Mac began some years ago, when I bought my first Mac eyeshadow ( which of course is featured in this post) and since then it is one of my beauty stops whenever i'm in the mood to buy some makeup. Today's post is all about my favorite stuff by Mac:

1. Fix +
Well known, multi purpose fix + and I have a steady relationship. I absolutely love it, I use it before my makeup to hydrate my face ( it doesn't help the makeup to last longer though), I use it after my makeup because it makes my skin looked not so caked up and of course I use it with eyeshadows. I wet my brush with a little bit of fix + and this helps the eyeshadows appear more vibrant and gives a beautiful metallic finish. Especially paired with Mac pigments, it is bomb.



2. Pigment in Tan
This pigment is a bronze shade with pink and brown undertones and is so beautiful, I think it looks amazing on anyone. It can be used on its own or like I said before using some fix + to make it more intense. Best part about it is that even if you use it daily it will last you for a lifetime.



3. Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate & Star Violet
Swiss Chocolate is a warm, medium brown shade which I use almost daily since you can pair it with any colour. Star Violet (aka my first Mac eyeshadow) is a mixture of prune and brown colours and will look so flattering on green eyed girls.


L-R: Swiss Chocolate, Star Violet


4. Eye Kohl in Teddy
In Summertime I go for brown or bronze eyepencils instead of the classic black and this bronze with a bit of gold glitter eyepencil is one of my favorites. Poorly my eyes are so watery that no pencil lasts on me for a very long time and this is also what happens with this one but the shade it top!



5. Eyebrow Pencil in Fling
This is an eyebrow pencil which you twists and get the product. It is my absolute favorite eyebrow pencil, fills in my eyebrows perfectly while looking natural at the same time. The only con is that unlike the pigments this one doesn't have a lot of product so I always make sure to have some backups at home.



6. Lip Pencil in Whirl
This is my most recent purchase , everyone is raving about this colour so i tried to resist at first but then i gave in and buy it. And i'm happy i did, because the brown pink shade it gorgeous and it can be used with so many different lipsticks. It can also be used by its own for a ''my lips but better'' effect. I'm not crazy about Mac's lip pencils formula but i love the colours.
L-R: Whirl Lip Pencil, Teddy Eye Pencil, Fling Brow Pencil



7. Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Soft & Gentle
This highlighter is a mix of peachy and champagne shades which looks amazing, especially on fair skin toned girls like me it is a must. I use this everywhere, under my brow bone, on my cupids bow, my cheekbones, forehead, chin. Everywhere i told you!


L-R: Soft&Gentle Powder, Tan Pigment


8. Prolongwear Concealer
As a proud owner of dark circles that are so in love with me they won't go away no matter what i do, i'm always on the hunt for the perfect concealer. Prolongwear is creamy, gives a good coverage and it doesn't crease on me that much ( compared to other concealers ). I've actually ran out of it but i'm buying this again.

As you tell, there is a total lack of Mac lipsticks. The reason why is I thought I would do a separate post on lipsticks since I have quite a few favorites.

Which are your Mac favorites? Have you tried any of these products?

1 comments: