Morning Skincare Routine



Today I thought I'd share with you my skincare routine, which I'm basically doing every single day, plus a couple of products I use on weekends.

Now I feel I have to confess that I was never a morning person. Like at all. With that being said, I used to hit snooze a billion times before I would actually jump out off bed, literally having 20 minutes left to get to work. Which means only one thing: no time for breakfast and - ok two things - no time for morning skincare routine.
Well, those days are long gone. Since about six months or so I decided not to skip morning skincare anymore. I've been trying to get up a bit earlier to spent some time on my face (and I've been a 90% successful so far haha).
So what I like to do as soon as I wake up is to wash my face with my Missha Creamy Latte Strawberry Cleansing Foam.  Missha is actually very generous when it comes to quantity so the tube is 172 ml which lasts me for a pretty long time considering I'm using it day and night. It contains milk and deep cleanses my skin leaving it soft. As you can see below, the product is a pearly baby pink which along with its light strawberry scent always make my day. This one is for normal skin but there is also a version for oily skin ( Creamy Latte Green Tea ) and dry skin ( Creamy Latte Chocolate, which I've been using during winter time and I love so much ).


After the cleansing foam, I wait a couple of minutes and move on Garnier's Micellaire Water. It's a cleansing water and it is very gentle. I used to use Bioderma's but this one is way more affordable and they are practically the same.

Then it is time for moisturizer, I've been using the same moisturizer for about two years and I'm really satisfied. If you are in your twenties/early thirties and on a budget, then L'oreal's Skin Perfection is an exceptional choice. It's lightweight, feels refreshing and moisturizing on the skin while evening out the complexion.


As for the eyes I use Garnier's Miracle Skin Cream Eyes. It is an antiageing eye cream, has a light texture and it's gentle on the under eye area. When you first squeeze the product out of the tube it's white but once you start applying it, it's tinted so it helps cover up a bit under eye circles while moisturizing the area.





On weekends when I have extra time I exfoliate using Etude's House Scrub Massage Sugar Apple. I love it because it has tiny particles so it is suitable for sensitive skin and everyday use. I also love the fruity, sweet scent.  If I want something more intense, I use Beauty Formulas' Cucumber&Avocado Facial Scrub. It has larger particles than Etude's House so it is perfect for deeper cleansing, just don't overdo it with this. It has cucumber and avocado extracts and it feels very refreshing on the skin plus it is suited for every skin type.


Finally, I love beauty masks on my weekend, they feel so relaxing and when they get the job done it's an extra bonus. At the moment i'm using 2, first one is by Glamglow and it's the Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment. This stuff is really good, everyone has been raving about Glamglow and I can see why. My complexion looks amazingly refreshed, radiant and rejuvenated afterwards plus the scent is like nothing I've come across. It's like sweet but I can't specifically describe it. I like to leave this one as much as I can, sometimes even for hours, as the longer it stays on the better the results. Now the only downside is that this mask is 50g and it's so damn expensive so I use this only on special occasions and events. The one I'm using more often is Skinfood's Egg White Pore Mask which contains obviously egg white. It prevents pore-clogging and makes the skin feel firmer and cleaner.


That's everything about my skincare routine. How about yours? Have you used any of the mentioned products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment