Innisfree - Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam

I decided to buy this cleansing foam after all the good reviews I've been reading online, either from other blogs or online shops. I also liked it because of the antioxidant properties of the green tea extract and of course because of the brand. What makes me an Innisfree fan is that they use natural ingredients that make their products the closest thing to homemade cosmetics you can find on a store. The Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam in particular consists of 88% natural ingredients.


First of all, this cleanser is foam format, so it's oriented for oily and combination skin types. It's quite light and leaves my face feeling very fresh and clean and, most importantly, not dry or tight. You need a very small amount to wash your face and although it isn't super foamy it really works very well. It also has a light green tea scent, which I find very pleasant. 

It's main benefit is that it leaves my skin very soft and bright after each use and it actually improved my complex a little bit over time. On the downside, it doesn't work as great with minimizing pores. I know, the product doesn't target pore issues, but if it did it would make it a perfect cleanser. I think it's been almost three months since I've been using it as my main daily cleanser. All in all, I've been really pleased and I will definitely keep it on my list of daily products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment