Etude House - I Need You Sheet Masks

Sheet masks aren't a new product and this isn't the first time I've used them. They are very popular in the whole world, especially Asia. The first time I bought the Etude House sheet masks, a few months ago, I got them only because they were rather cheap and to be honest, I didn't expect much. Fortunately, I was wrong and now I can't do without them. There are 20 different choices, depending on the skin needs. I've already tried the ones with collagen, lemon, pearl and snail extract. But for now, I will focus on my most recent choices.
Hyaluronic Acid
We all now of the beneficial properties of hyaluronic acid. This mask is ideal for very deep hydration as the hyaluronic acid penetrates even the lowest skin layers. All masks provide incredible hydration but this is my favorite, especially in winter. I also gave one to my mother to try and since then she keeps asking for them which means I will have to restock soon!
Coenzyme Q-10
The Q-10 coenzyme is a natural but powerful antioxidant and, apart from its general health benefits, it helps limit the destruction of collagen, has anti-aging properties and helps with elasticity. I have also read that regular application can reduce the depth of wrinkles, especially around the eyes. I might not have any wrinkles yet, but will continue using the mask and also seek more products with the Q-10.
Acai Berry Extract
I chose this particular mask mainly for the antioxidants and the natural fatty acids which are essential for the skin. Unlike the others, I have only tried it once. It offers deep hydration as well and I could immediately see my skin more radiant. It also promises to make the skin look younger, but I will definitely try the mask a few more times before I can say for sure.
Vita Complex
Another excellent mask, which keeps its ingredients rather "hidden". If you look at the list of ingredients, you might wonder where exactly are the vitamins. I was very curious myself so I searched for more information and found out that tocopheryl acetate is actually vitamin E, niacinamide vitamin B3, pyridoxine HCL vitamin B6 and SAP is vitamin C. And it looks like all these vitamins do miracles because I actually felt my skin revitalized and brighter.



In general, this mask sheet collection from Etude House has left me with the best impressions. I enjoy these 20 minutes, even 40 minutes if I have the extra time, and relax. There are various sheet masks in the market with different sheets and essences. The I Need You sheet is rather simple but very soft, it didn't irritate my skin and fitted my face quite well. As for the essence, Etude House doesn't skimp on it and there is more than enough left over for the neck and hands.  I personally use them 1-3 times a week, depending on my mood and how many I've got left, but they can be used even daily.

I will definitely keep on buying them because they are very convenient, effective and economical and at the same time I will experiment with other sheet masks, such as Innisfree's It's Real Squeeze, which I promise to review soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment