Skinfood - Red Orange Makeup Finish (Glossy)

As the temperature goes up, i'm trying to use as less products on my face as possible but sometimes that's not the case. Full face makeup is short of like a second nature for me and there are times that it takes over me haha. Unfortunately when it's really hot the whole thing can easily turn into tragedy. If you've once experienced mascara sliding down your face to your chin while your foundation, blush and powder form a weird mix together with a touch of sweat, you can feel my pain.

As far as makeup sprays go, I've used a couple and they were ok so when I got the Skinfood Red Orange Makeup Finish I didn't really know what to expect.

There is orange extract (covers the redness and dark spot), lemon (helps rejuvenate tired looking skin while evening out the complexion), kiwi (known for its anti aging powers) and strawberry extract (helps oily skin and the appearance of sunburns). Not bad at all, right? Due to the ingredients it has a light orange scent which I find very refreshing.



I use it before I start applying my makeup (just make sure to shake it well so all the ingredients are mixed together), it helps prime the face and of course I use it after i'm done too. It gives a subtle glow to the skin, sets the makeup and it does help it stay longer. I love how my makeup looks, glowy but not shiny so I'll definitely keep using it. At the moment where I live is pretty warm but not extra hot so I want to test it under extreme circumstances. There is also a matte version if you prefer that which I plan to try out during the winter season.

I don't think I have anything else to add, if you are looking for a good makeup setting spray you might want to give this one a go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment